The Scout lead form is conveniently packaged as Wordpress plugin, which makes it super simple to get it installed.
Installing the Plugin
1. Sign in to your Wordpress control panel. If you've never done this before, you may want to contact whomever maintains your website.
2. Click on Plugins > Add New from the navigation bar on the left side of the page.
3. In the upper-right hand corner of the page, you'll see a search box. Select "author" from the menu next to the search box and then type "scout"
4. You'll see the "Scout for Wordpress" plugin displayed in the search results. Click "Install Now"
5. Once the plugin has installed, the "Install Now" button will change to an "Activate" button. Click "Activate"!
6. Once activated, you'll be taken to the plugin configuration page. Stay there -- you'll need it for the next step!