- Added ability to schedule using time blocks.
- Added ability to approve a service as “Unassigned”.
- Added a color accent to act as a visual cue when an appointment is approved but unassigned.
- Added tooltips to the scheduler. To view the tooltip, hover over the appointment you wish to view. Tips include customer name, staff name, and time block window (if applicable).
- Added button that allows a user to load all staff into the scheduling filter.
- Added ability to automatically subscribe to Scout’s system status updates
- Updated “reply-to” in Scout generated emails to target the appropriate recipient.
- Improved date picker to allow a user to more easy navigate prior years.
- Automatically calculate pet age based on their birthdate.
- Added a notification to alert administrators when an appointment needs to be re-approved. This alert is sent when a customer changes the primary service, date, or time of an already scheduled appointment.
- Added ability to receive all appointment request and cancellation notifications regardless of how far into the future the appointment is scheduled to occur. Users still have the ability to set a threshold.
- Added appointment status to backup spreadsheet.
- Fixed an issue where clicking on a date in the side navigation calendar did not change the date displayed in Staff view.
- Fixed an issue where geocoding of customer addresses was not working properly.
- Fixed an issue where admins could not search by last name in the appointment form drop down menu.
- Fixed an issue where holidays were displaying improperly in Safari.
- Fixed an issue where adding or removing administrative permissions was not taking effect.
- Fixed an issue where additional pets were not being properly reflected in the customer invoice.
- Fixed an issue where admins received a conflict error when scheduling a conflicting appointments but the request was still visible in the calendar unless the user refreshed their browser. Appointments that are not saved do to a conflict will no longer appear in the schedule.
- Fixed an issue where, in certain circumstances, users could not save for future appointments.
- Fixed an issue where the end date of a repeating appointment could not be extended.
- Fixed an issue where appointments could not be canceled when selected from the dashboard.
Did this answer your question?