Now that you've gotten the Scout for Wordpress plugin installed on your site, it needs to be configured to talk to your Scout account. Luckily, this is super easy!
Getting your API key
1. Sign into Scout.
2. Go to Settings > Leads and click the "Enable Lead Form" button
3. Select "Wordpress Install" and then click the "Copy to Clipboard" button to copy your API key.
Configuring the Scout for Wordpress Plugin
Note: if you are still on the plugin configuration from Step 1: Installing the Plugin, you can go directly to Step 3.
1. Sign in to your Wordpress control panel.
2. Click on Settings > Scout for WP from the navigation menu on the left side of the screen.
3. Paste your API key into the "API Key" field and the click "Save Changes"
4. Click the "Save Changes" button. You'll see a confirmation that your configuration was saved.