With so many passwords to remember, the ability to reset your password is undoubtedly something we'll all need at some point!
Resetting your password
- Open the Scout mobile app
- Tap the "Forgot my password?" link, enter your email address and tap "Submit"
- Click your heels 3 times and then check your email for a password reset email sent by Scout
- Click the "Reset Password" link in the email
- Enter your new password and you're all set to sign in!
I didn't receive the password reset email, what now?
This definitely happens from time to time.
- Check your junk/spam folder. In some cases, your email provider may flag emails from Scout as junk if they haven't been seen before. If you do find any of our emails in your junk folder, make sure to mark it as not junk/spam to ensure you receive our emails in the future.
- Wait a few more minutes. We just told you to click your heels 3 times and the email would be there, but sometimes it just doesn't arrive that fast.
- Checked my junk folder and waited, but no email. Contact your pet sitting company. They can ensure your account is active and even initiate a password reset for you.